In our Social Protection dossier, The Broker looks at the international discussion on how to secure decent protection for all human beings. We explore different ways to provide social protection and discuss the wider political and economical consequences in the search for a more inclusive economy. This dossier is being launched in collaboration with the Library, Documentation and Information Department of the African Studies Centre Leiden, which has compiled a web dossier on social protection in Africa.
- Social protection for inclusive growth
- Protect – or promote?
- Antipoverty transfers in the South
- The Broker’s year in review: manifesting change for the future
- Eurafrique: new paradigms, but old ideas, for France in the Sahel
- The big migration debate: time to cut the link with development
- Informal sector must be on the menu for inclusive growth